Sunday, February 20, 2011

Neil Moodie's Spring/Summer 2011 Trends: Pony Power / Neils Moodie Primaver/Verano 2011 Coleta

Today I would like to talk about hair styles. I talked about the Alexander Wang side braid recently and today I would like to show you a few more hair do's for 2011.
Here is a picture of a very chic Pony Tail shown at BCBG runway show in NYC.
I have included the video that shows you how to achieve the look.
I will be posting more pictures and videos of different styles for 2011.

Hoy quisiera hablar de diferentes peinados.
En el pasado hablé de la trenza de Alexander Wang  y hoy querría mostrarle algunas otras opciones para 2011.
Aquí les dejo una foto de una coleta muy chic mostrada en el desfile de BCBG en NYC .
Voy a dejar mas post con más fotos y vídeos de diferentes estilos para el 2011.










No comments: