Friday, January 21, 2011

Putumayo Presents: World Lounge-Gotan Project "Santa Maria" Argentina



Here is some music that brings such nice memories from my beloved Argentina. I was born in Argentina but I  I don't live there anymore. I hope you like it.
The music got me inspired. Soon I will be posting some pictures of pieces from Argentina for your home.
If you have some pictures of things that you got in Argentina and you would like me to post them send them to me via e-mail.

Esta musica me trae muy buenos recuerdos de mi querida Argentina. Naci en Argentina pero ahora no vivo alli. La musica me ha inspirado. Dentro de poco voy a subir fotos de piezas Argentinas para la decoracion de tu casa.
Si tienes fotos de cosas que compraste en Argentina y que te gustaria que ponga en mi blog mandamelas por correo electronico.

No comments: