Saturday, January 1, 2011

"A New Beginning"

I have to say that I have been longing my blog. The truth is that the last month of December has been one of the busiest months for me and I have not had the time to post as much as I wanted to.
I know that 2011 is going to keep me busy but I will be blogging at least once a week.
As I mentioned before Christmas is one of the best times of the years because of all the good memories that it brings back from my childhood.
Unfortunately I was not able to get in the mood as much as I would  have like it but at least I have my Christmas tree.
I took care of our New Years dinner. I dare to prepare a meat dish that I never prepared before and I must say I surprised myself. It was very nice but next time I will cook it a bit less : ) We like the meat a bit more rare.



I welcomed 2011 drinking Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Rosé Champagne (Moet). It looked great on my table : )




Simpy wonderful!

Fresh floral aromas are at the fore in this rosé. Moet & Chandon’s rose champagne is pale pink colour with medium bubbles and vigorous activity.

This champagne’s fresh and clean aromas of ripe red fruits and spicy notes are slightly smoky and yeasty, bringing up images of toasted bread, red and black fruit, predominating with black cherry.

In the mouth, the wine is rich, smoky and medium-weight. It yields very pleasant flavours of cherry, lemon tart and toasted brioche, intertwined with strawberries, red currants, nectarines and a hint of cinnamon.

This champagne has nice crisp authoritative character and good firm backbone with enough racy acidity to give it a crisp, medium-length finish.

Champagne Grape Blend:

33% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Noir, 33% Pinot Meunier







No comments: